- We are a van based mobile cycle repair service covering predominantly Moray and Nairnshire.
- We can come to your home or work to save you the hassle of getting your bike to a shop.
- Fully equipped to carry out everything from a puncture repair to routine servicing, or even a full rebuild.
- We carry a comprehensive range of spare parts in stock to ensure your bike is back on the road as quickly as possible.
- City & Guilds qualified Cycle Mechanic and member of Cycle Tech UK – the National Network of Mobile Bicycle Repair Specialists.
Convenient -we come to your home or work at a time that suits you so you don’t have the hassle of transporting your bike to the nearest shop. We understand that with busy lives today it is not easy to find the time to do this……and pick it up again afterwards!
Quick – Because most of our work is carried out on the spot, your time without your bike is much less than if you left it at your local shop for a week.
Great Value – as we don’t have the overheads of a traditional bricks and mortar shop, we can pass on those savings to you.
Quality Service – you will meet and be speaking directly with the mechanic who will be working on your bike to discuss any issues or problems you may have.
Peace of Mind – You can relax knowing that your beloved bicycle is in safe hands as it will be worked on by a bike-loving mechanic who will treat it as if it were their own.
We have a wide range of Parts and Accessories available
We can order new bikes from Órbita Bikes, a company new to the UK but established in Águeda, Portugal in March 1971, giving them 45 years of experience in cycling across Europe, Southern Africa and Morocco.
Alternatvely, our partners at bikeSwanky have a new approach. They are an online retailer with a focus on customer service. You order a bike from their website and they deliver it to me in a box for initial build and set-up and I then deliver it to your home at a time that suits you.
If you have ever fancied an electric bike but thought you couldn’t afford it – did you know that you might be able to convert you current bike into an eBike with one of our conversion kits? Quality conversion kits supplied and fitted from only £500.
At bikespokes we have a small fleet of Mountain Bikes available for rental in a range of sizes suitable for adults and children aged around 8 upwards. Click the logo for information about our bike rental.
Member Of Cycle Tech UK. The National Network of Mobile Bicycle Repair Specialists.
Also find us at www.cycletechuk.com.
© The Cycle Tech UK Trade Mark and Logo is copyright of Cycle Tech UK Ltd, 2012. All rights reserved.